Description of job position
- Analyzing customer needs and developing and presenting solution suggestions.
- Performing customer/user training.
- Analyzing legislative changes.
- Providing phone and email support when completing the order.
- Performing testing and documenting of program edits.
- Ensuring Contract Service activity of the order.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Consultant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,399 - 3,446 USD
3,156 - 11,670 USD
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
4,466 - 9,871 USD
3,417 - 11,325 USD
Chief Executive Officer
6,521 - 35,272 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used