Description of job position
- Estimating costs of projects and/or products.
- Providing support to senior management in deciding on future investments.
- Collecting data and analysing factors affecting the final price.
- Preparing overviews of project and/or product costs.
- Cooperating with suppliers and members of other departments of the company.
Position Cost Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,399 - 3,446 USD
Construction & Real Estate
2,210 - 7,422 USD
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2,901 - 6,471 USD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2,801 - 6,607 USD
Chief Executive Officer
6,521 - 35,272 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used