Description of job position
- Forecasting, planning, and analysis of revenues, costs, gross profit, and expenses.
- Preparing the calculations in accordance with inflation.
- Evaluating the efficiency and financial return on major investments.
- Analysing the current results compared to the forecast and planned objective.
- Monitoring and evaluating the development in terms of cost as well as indicators of profitability and productivity in accordance with standard accounting statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow).
- Preparing documents for the financial managers’ decision process.
- Verifying the creditworthiness of bank customers when providing the investment and operating loans.
- Cooperating with international teams.
- Evaluating trends, dependencies, and changes in the financial situation of the organisation.
- Designing measures for optimisation.
- Creating financial models and writing reports.
Position Financial Analyst - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Business Intelligence Specialist - Information Technology
4443 - 8691 USD
Financial Analyst - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
4030 - 9232 USD
Database Analyst - Information Technology
4323 - 8859 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used