Description of job position
- Managing the operation of a school canteen.
- Responsibility for observing hygiene and food culture in a school canteen.
- Managing and supervising the work of subordinate staff.
- Ensuring compliance with the nutrient values in the meals served.
- Compiling a weekly menu.
- Ensuring the economical management of the assigned funds.
Position School Canteen Manager - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Upholsterer - Wood Processing Industry
2317 - 4293 USD
School Canteen Manager - Education, Science & Research
1969 - 4754 USD
Stagehand - Arts & Culture
1904 - 4849 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used