Description of job position
- Participating in the setting of reward strategies within the company.
- Planning of personal costs.
- Watching withdrawals from the funds earmarked for the remuneration of employees.
- Reevaluating the height of salaries and provided benefits.
- Solving problems connected with remuneration.
Position Compensation & Benefit Specialist - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1358 - 3556 USD
Design Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
3101 - 8787 USD
Compensation & Benefit Specialist - Human Resources
3390 - 8436 USD
Web Designer - Marketing, Advertising, PR
3168 - 8753 USD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6170 - 33978 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used