Description of job position
- Independent specialised professional work during standard skiagraphic and skiascopic examinations.
- Assisting with non-standard radiological operations using complex instrumentation.
- Developing and processing of film material in the darkroom.
- Performing CT and MR examinations and assisting in CT-guided intervention (biopsy and drainage).
- Processing CT and MR image documentation and its recording on electronic media.
- Informing the patient about the nature, preparation, duration, and potential risks of examination as well as the time of receiving the results.
Position Radiology Assistant - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,358 - 3,503 USD
2,833 - 5,572 USD
Medicine & Social Care
2,566 - 5,926 USD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2,587 - 5,926 USD
Chief Executive Officer
6,137 - 33,465 USD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used