Description of job position
- Providing advice connected to consumer, mortgage, and commercial loans.
- Evaluating client creditworthiness pursuant to the lending policy at the financial institution.
- Concluding loan contracts on behalf of the financial institution.
- Checking the payment of instalments and the fulfilment of conditions agreed in the loan agreement.
- Adjusting deadlines and monthly instalments, loan maturity, etc. in the event that a client is temporarily unable to make payments.
- Contacting competing financial institutions with proposals for co-financing higher-cost investment projects.
- Cooperating with executors and external companies that deal with the collection of receivables.
Position Loan Specialist - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Financial Advisor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1601292 - 5125163 UZS
Loan Specialist - Banking
1836408 - 4796060 UZS
Research Worker, Scientific Worker - Education, Science & Research
1988578 - 4596497 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used