Description of job position
- Performing of research and exploration activities in the form of experiments in scientific laboratories.
- Preparing samples and their analysis using a wide range of laboratory equipment and methodologies.
- Recording of the findings and their interpretation in the form of conclusions.
- Developing medicines, vaccines, cosmetics, chemicals, etc.
- Leading lectures and attending national and international conferences and symposia.
- Publishing scientific findings, personal views, and theories in the professional literature.
Position Research Worker, Scientific Worker - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
953417 - 2017498 UZS
Technologist - Car Industry
1705285 - 4975649 UZS
Research Worker, Scientific Worker - Education, Science & Research
1906811 - 4700853 UZS
Head Nurse - Medicine & Social Care
1595208 - 5135807 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4215575 - 21597742 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used