Description of job position
- Communicating with clients in order to become familiar with their health condition, previous eye problems, their profession, etc.
- Operating ophthalmic instruments.
- Examining of clients’ eyesight, identifying the power of dioptres.
- Fabricating, repairing and customising the corrective devices.
- Providing advice concerning the selection of contact lenses, spectacle frames, etc.
Position Optometrist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
966,309 - 2,000,770 UZS
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
1,820,702 - 3,876,245 UZS
Medicine & Social Care
1,750,853 - 3,994,192 UZS
1,636,150 - 4,169,297 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
4,825,036 - 20,678,008 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used