Description of job position
- Responsibility for the implementation of the branch business plan.
- Setting the business strategy.
- Taking care of key clients and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate staff.
- Managing business negotiations.
- Preparation of regular reports and statistics.
Position Branch Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
953417 - 2017498 UZS
Department Director - Public Administration, Self-governance
2084921 - 9219847 UZS
Branch Director - Top Management
1797366 - 9658282 UZS
Pharmaceutical Products Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry
3247488 - 7653437 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4215575 - 21597742 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used