Description of job position
- Responsibility for the management of the marketing department in the company.
- Managing, motivating, assessing and assigning tasks to subordinate employees.
- Creating a marketing plan.
- Drawing up a marketing budget for the following calendar year.
- Creating a marketing strategy.
- Managing market monitoring at the local, regional, national and international levels.
- Designing marketing activities focused on the promotion of sales and the achievement of defined objectives.
Position Marketing Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
953417 - 2017498 UZS
Sales Director - Top Management
2578372 - 12549473 UZS
Marketing Director - Top Management
2579234 - 12634881 UZS
IT Architect - Information Technology
3146788 - 11813542 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4215575 - 21597742 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used