Description of job position
- Collecting and analysing the requirements concerning the database systems.
- Designing the architecture and data model of database systems.
- Providing validation and data protection.
- Optimising data structures in order to achieve maximum performance.
- Providing trainings to new database users.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Database Analyst - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
797 - 2,497 USD
Product Marketing Manager
2,408 - 7,301 USD
2,723 - 6,904 USD
Network and Service Operation Specialist
2,660 - 7,033 USD
Chief Executive Officer
5,801 - 21,980 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used