Description of job position
- Looking for potential clients within an assigned region.
- Presenting and promoting goods or services.
- Monitoring the stock levels of goods at different locations and accepting orders.
- Providing professional advice to customers and resolving claims.
- Performing supporting marketing activities at facilities.
- Monitoring the market, current trends, and competitors' activities.
- Responsibility for the fulfilment of a personal sales plan.
- Reporting sales results to a direct superior.
Position Sales Representative - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
3029 - 6169 AFN
Sales Office Manager - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
4237 - 13470 AFN
Sales Representative - Commerce
4389 - 13274 AFN
Mechatronics Technician - Car Industry
5537 - 11732 AFN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
13345 - 66062 AFN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used