Description of job position
- Communicating with clients concerning the appearance of their future websites, putting the emphasis on the understanding of the requirements and expectations of clients.
- Designing the basic structure of the website layout.
- Creating graphic concepts of websites and their implementation using programming languages.
- Preparing preliminary website designs and submitting concepts for the client´s approval.
- Collecting texts and creating content for the website.
- Optimising text, graphic, audio and video elements by converting them into various digital formats.
- Website testing in terms of functionality and fixing bugs.
Position Web Designer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
3000 - 6133 AFN
Architect - Construction & Real Estate
4662 - 15569 AFN
Web Designer - Information Technology
5547 - 14346 AFN
Assistant to a Tax Advisor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
6603 - 13015 AFN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
13542 - 65452 AFN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used