Description of job position
- Representing clients and promoting their interests within the legally permitted options for legal proceedings.
- Providing expert legal consultancy services.
- Completing and assessing legal documents.
- Studying the laws and their amendments.
- Providing statements to the media after legal proceedings.
Position Solicitor, Barrister - Law & Legislation in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
3029 - 6169 AFN
Project Manager - Production
7815 - 27711 AFN
Solicitor, Barrister - Law & Legislation
9278 - 25803 AFN
ABAP Programmer - Information Technology
7521 - 28335 AFN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
13345 - 66062 AFN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used