Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth running and representativeness of the reception.
- Coordinating the activities of one or more receptionists.
- Welcoming and ushering visitors and/or guiding them to employees with whom business is to be conducted.
- Recording details about visitors in the guestbook or information system.
- Issuing and collecting passes upon the arrival/departure of visitors.
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls in Slovak as well as a foreign language.
- Training new recruits.
- Solving non-standard situations.
Position Chief Receptionist Officer - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1309 - 2891 XCD
Driving Instructor - Education, Science & Research
2376 - 4500 XCD
Chief Receptionist Officer - Administration
2304 - 4594 XCD
Fitter/Assembler - Mechanical Engineering
2213 - 4719 XCD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6877 - 26146 XCD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used