Description of job position
- Providing preventive and operational maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Developing and updating maintenance plans.
- Identifying worn parts.
- Ordering spare parts.
- Analysing the causes of downtime and taking measures to eliminate them.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
- Communicating with shift masters, process engineers and suppliers of machinery and equipment.
Position Maintenance Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,230 - 2,912 XCD
2,286 - 6,845 XCD
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,423 - 6,688 XCD
2,645 - 6,390 XCD
Chief Executive Officer
7,013 - 26,833 XCD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used