Description of job position
- Developing, simulating, implementing and testing of management programs for PLC devices.
- Setting up PLC devices in case of production change.
- Preparing visualisations of the technological process using specialised software.
- Determining and eliminating malfunctions with an emphasis on minimising downtime.
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation for programs.
- Partaking in putting PLC devices into service.
Position PLC Programmer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,248 - 2,951 XCD
2,775 - 7,991 XCD
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,951 - 7,791 XCD
Law & Legislation
2,959 - 7,825 XCD
Chief Executive Officer
6,595 - 27,722 XCD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used