Description of job position
- Ensuring the accuracy of statistical information and the results of clinical trials.
- Drafting and approving information collection forms.
- Recording information on the effects of drugs on trial participants.
- Entering information on trial participants into the computer system.
- Entering data on the type, dose, and effects of drugs on a specific group of trial participants into the computer system.
- Instructing monitors of clinical trials in order to obtain more valuable information.
- Preparing and submitting final reports to superiors.
Position Clinical Data Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
17,426 - 38,031 ALL
39,181 - 106,475 ALL
Clinical Data Manager
38,632 - 107,521 ALL
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
47,435 - 95,870 ALL
Chief Executive Officer
77,092 - 404,624 ALL
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used