Description of job position
- Checking the accuracy and completeness of contracts and their amendments, their processing in the information system and intervening in incorrect contracts.
- Processing the technical and nontechnical changes in contracts.
- Supplementing insurance premiums, and entering premium accountings into the information system.
- Identifying and pairing the received payments with the premium regulations.
- Sending reminders and calls regarding the monthly accounting and outstanding premium payments to clients.
- Processing unused insurance premium and premium overpayments (calculation and payment to clients).
- Cancelling, terminating and extending insurance contracts.
- Preparing documents for bookkeeping.
- Keeping a register of contracts in accordance with the applicable registration regulations of the company.
- Communicating with clients and distribution networks regarding the management of insurance policies.
Position Insurance administrator - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
12880 - 28925 ARS
Storekeeper - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20609 - 55630 ARS
Insurance administrator - Insurance
21731 - 54172 ARS
Electronics Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering
25032 - 49837 ARS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
54787 - 279551 ARS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used