Description of job position
- Collecting, sorting and verifying the information.
- Processing interesting topics for readers, viewers and listeners.
- Writing and preparing reports, reportages, commentaries, reviews, interviews, glosses, feuilletons etc.
- Searching for and selecting images suitable for the articles.
- Publishing information in mass media.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Journalist - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
12,744 - 28,651 ARS
Card Services Clerk
18,922 - 59,607 ARS
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
22,015 - 55,327 ARS
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
22,869 - 54,266 ARS
Chief Executive Officer
58,120 - 291,085 ARS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used