Description of job position
- Assembling and dismantling metal body parts and cabinets.
- Straightening damaged bodywork using a straightening bench.
- Producing complex sheet metal body parts and cabinets of road vehicles, rail vehicles and machines.
- Using and operating tools and equipment for sheet metal working.
- Glazing bodywork windows and cabinets for sealing profiles.
- Sorting door and cover gaps, checking their tightness.
- Sorting and repairing cover, window and door closing mechanisms.
- Gas welding, arc welding in a CO2 atmosphere, oxygen cutting.
Position Vehicle Body Repairer - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
982 - 2,545 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,989 - 3,740 EUR
Vehicle Body Repairer
1,784 - 4,005 EUR
Water Management Technician
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
1,783 - 4,006 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,704 - 21,414 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used