Description of job position
- Self-reliant simple and/or double-entry accounting for one or more companies.
- Performing more complex accounting operations requiring minimum guidance and control by the chief accountant.
- Auditing financial statements, ledgers, and accounts.
- Identifying unusual items, overdue items, etc.
- Processing monthly, quarterly, and annual accounts.
- Preparing and checking tax returns and VAT.
- Processing records required by public authorities.
- Training less experienced accountants in the department.
- Responding to more complex technical inquiries of clients and employees.
- Preparing reports for the company’s management or clients.
Position Senior Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
988 - 2538 EUR
Call Centre Supervisor - Customer Support
2779 - 5084 EUR
Senior Accountant - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2459 - 5516 EUR
Service Engineer - Production
2660 - 5266 EUR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
6699 - 21160 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used