Description of job position
- Developing and implementing the internal IT strategy.
- Checking compliance with the IT strategy.
- Managing, coordinating, motivating and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Analysing the needs of individual departments within the company.
- Carrying out feasibility studies to determine the best possible use of the available technical resources.
- Deciding on buying new and upgrading existing IT systems, hardware and software.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Director - Top Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
1,169 - 2,450 EUR
4,522 - 14,934 EUR
4,513 - 15,420 EUR
4,087 - 16,653 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,779 - 21,071 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used