Description of job position
- Being responsible for professional services to the guests while serving meals and drinks to the guest rooms.
- Being responsible for the requests of guests who asked for delivery to the hotel room.
- Taking part in development and improvement of the service of meals and drinks.
- Announcing and solving problems of guests.
- Providing and keeping a high quality service of meals and drinks.
- Stocking minibars in the hotel rooms.
Position Waiter - Room Service - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
1,169 - 2,450 EUR
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
1,568 - 2,709 EUR
Waiter - Room Service
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1,290 - 3,103 EUR
1,436 - 2,938 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,779 - 21,071 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used