The salary range of employees working in Australia is, by default, in the range from 3,393.00 AUD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 10,552.00 AUD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Australia into wage bands in AUD.
Average salary and range in Australia by age in AUD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Australia (AUD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Australia (AUD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Marketing Director Top Management
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. IT Manager Management
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Head of the Legal Department Management
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Business Development Manager Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Australia (AUD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Packer Production
19. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.