Description of job position
- Applying makeup to film and theatre actors, extras, and other performers in films and theatre plays.
- Styling men's and women's hair according to the scenario.
- Creating special effects (ageing, bruises, wounds, etc.) using makeup.
- Making wigs and similar products.
- Making plaster casts of faces and/or heads.
- Making latex and silicone masks from casts of faces and/or heads.
Position Make-Up Artist, Wigmaker - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1695 - 4343 AUD
Nutrition Assistant - Medicine & Social Care
2158 - 6735 AUD
Make-Up Artist, Wigmaker - Arts & Culture
2538 - 6231 AUD
Labourer - Production
2603 - 6151 AUD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
8925 - 42659 AUD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used