Description of job position
- Capturing ideas on paper in the form of simple sketches.
- Designing 2D and 3D models of products using specialised CAD software.
- Communicating with clients, superiors and technologists.
- Incorporating observations made in the final design.
- Responsibility for the design, functionality, quality and safety of the proposed products.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Designer - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
155 - 340 AZN
Agriculture, Food Industry
336 - 663 AZN
Arts & Culture
333 - 667 AZN
Public Administration, Self-governance
327 - 677 AZN
Chief Executive Officer
699 - 3,583 AZN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used