Description of job position
- Develop concepts, processes and work methods and processes to support business and growth requirements.
- Manage and direct all automation projects utilizing sound project management principles and tools.
- Analyze and develop engineered standards utilizing time and motion studies, statistical analysis and manpower planning tools to improve productivity, accuracy and service level.
- Responsible for repair maintenance of all the assets.
- Maintenance planning and availability of all equipment.
- Spares planning and management.
- Liaison with various vendors for technical support.
- Techno-commercial analysis for operational costs.
- Preparing equipment performance reports.
- Training the team of engineers and operators.
- Cost effective equipment performance.
Position Mechanization Manager - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
155 - 340 AZN
Drug Safety Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry
389 - 1094 AZN
Mechanization Manager - Mechanical Engineering
391 - 1094 AZN
Marketing Manager - Management
279 - 1260 AZN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
699 - 3583 AZN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used