Description of job position
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Conferring with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Researching and analyzing customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Researching, designing, evaluating, installing, operating, and maintaining mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements while applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Providing feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
- Overseeing installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
Position Qualified Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
157 - 341 AZN
Database Analyst - Information Technology
331 - 1096 AZN
Qualified Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
392 - 1021 AZN
Product Development Specialist - Insurance
344 - 1093 AZN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
794 - 3456 AZN
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used