Description of job position
- Performing tests to detect chemical and microbiological properties of food, beverages, food additives, and preservatives.
- Examining chemical and biological samples under a microscope.
- Cooperating with food engineers and technologists.
- Tasting food and beverages in order to compare the real taste with the the flavour declared in the product specification.
- Analysing, recording, and summarising test results.
- Measuring the volume and weighing product packaging materials.
- Cleaning and sterilising used laboratory equipment.
Position Food Technician - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,003 - 2,610 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
1,578 - 4,270 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
1,754 - 4,035 EUR
Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist
1,942 - 3,797 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,178 - 24,236 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used