Description of job position
- Providing after-sale services for sold products.
- Mounting and plugging products at the customers’ premises.
- Identifying the causes of defects in products.
- Assessing the eligibility of claims.
- Ordering malfunctioning or damaged components from manufacturers.
- Issuing assembly letters to customers.
- Receiving and disbursing cash for performed repairs.
Position Service Technician - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,015 - 2,593 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2,127 - 4,890 EUR
2,352 - 4,623 EUR
Seller of Bank Services, Loan Officer
2,262 - 4,744 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,755 - 24,865 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used