Description of job position
- Providing expertise in the field of specialization.
- Providing training and transferring expert knowledge and experience to other employees and management.
- Providing an independent opinion on the situation or the topic and reason of engagement.
- Analyzing problems/situations, giving suggestions, solutions, developing a plan and participating in solutions.
- Team working with other experts or employees engaged in optimal problem-solving.
- Performing other assigned tasks that require the possession of professional knowledge.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Independent Expert Associate - Public Administration, Self-governance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,003 - 2,609 EUR
Medicine & Social Care
1,815 - 6,305 EUR
Independent Expert Associate
Public Administration, Self-governance
2,614 - 5,218 EUR
2,749 - 5,049 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
6,157 - 24,266 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used