Description of job position
- Receiving and issuing letters and parcels.
- Receiving and issuing cash for services rendered.
- Helping clients with completing forms for filing postal items, money orders, etc.
- Paying out money orders and payment receipts.
- Selling scratch tickets and betting game tickets.
- Selling periodicals, stamps, packaging and packing materials, stationery, etc.
Position Counter Clerk - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used