Description of job position
- Ensuring the national and international transport of goods.
- Seeking and contacting new customers.
- Receiving and completing pricing inquiries and orders for shipment.
- Negotiating the terms and conditions and contracting with carriers.
- Monitoring the availability of vehicles and ensuring their occupancy.
- Entering data into the information system.
- Preparing documents for billing.
- Monitoring the payment discipline of customers.
- Communicating with customers and carriers.
- Resolving claims.
Position Forwarder - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,015 - 2,593 EUR
2,198 - 4,704 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2,326 - 4,539 EUR
2,419 - 4,427 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
5,755 - 24,865 EUR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used