Description of job position
- Setting up displays and exhibitions.
- Giving talks to groups.
- Supervising staff.
- Developing and organizing new collections to expand and improve educational and research facilities.
- Researching extensively, negotiating on prices and buying items such as sculptures, statues and paintings that can add value to the collection.
- Maintaining records and cataloguing acquisitions.
- Researching, compiling and preparing written information about catalogues and publishing it on the institution's website.
- Collaborating with other institutions.
- Ensuring that collections are properly preserved.
- Arranging conservation and restoration.
- Raising funds and grants.
- Interviewing, hiring and training staff.
Position Curator - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
153 - 361 BHD
Construction & Real Estate
251 - 634 BHD
Arts & Culture
261 - 619 BHD
Medicine & Social Care
255 - 631 BHD
Chief Executive Officer
986 - 3,692 BHD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used