Description of job position
- Independent specialised professional work during standard skiagraphic and skiascopic examinations.
- Assisting with non-standard radiological operations using complex instrumentation.
- Developing and processing of film material in the darkroom.
- Performing CT and MR examinations and assisting in CT-guided intervention (biopsy and drainage).
- Processing CT and MR image documentation and its recording on electronic media.
- Informing the patient about the nature, preparation, duration, and potential risks of examination as well as the time of receiving the results.
Position Radiology Assistant - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
129,305 - 276,959 XOF
190,826 - 536,606 XOF
Medicine & Social Care
214,779 - 504,401 XOF
Electrical & Power Engineering
232,008 - 481,732 XOF
Chief Executive Officer
637,855 - 2,755,163 XOF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used