Description of job position
- Approving the publication of commercially interesting books, their titles, cover designs, and technical specifications at the regular meetings of the publisher’s editorial board.
- Leading meetings of the editorial board.
- Reviewing the work of subordinates.
- Negotiating contractual terms and signing contracts with authors, illustrators, copyright holders, printers, etc.
- Ensuring the allocation of ISBN numbers to published books.
- Responsibility for the distribution of published books to distributors, bookstores, and online stores.
- Attending book fairs, book launches, signings, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Publishing House Director - Top Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
130,081 - 275,947 XOF
IC Design Engineer
366,529 - 1,425,155 XOF
Publishing House Director
305,270 - 1,538,881 XOF
IT Product Manager
375,257 - 1,443,239 XOF
Chief Executive Officer
634,461 - 2,862,900 XOF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used