Description of job position
- Responsibility for department operations and the management of assigned tasks.
- Administrative and organisational support for company management.
- Coordination of subordinate staff and the delegation of tasks.
- Management and supervision to ensure deadlines are met by the members of management.
- Recording minutes from meetings and preparing materials for the members of management.
- Communication with authorities, suppliers, and other institutions.
- Responsibility for purchasing office supplies, refreshments, and office equipment.
- Securing a repair service for moveable and real estate assets.
- Managing the company’s fleet vehicles.
Position Office Manager - Administration in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1851 - 4030 BOB
HR Officer - Human Resources
3420 - 9180 BOB
Office Manager - Administration
3363 - 9269 BOB
Content provider - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
3662 - 8867 BOB
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
9203 - 41355 BOB
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used