Description of job position
- Ensuring the smooth running of the farm.
- Monitoring the health condition and efficiency of the farmed animals.
- Designing improvements in the production process.
- Performing veterinary work in collaboration with the veterinary surgeon.
- Monitoring the activities of subordinate employees.
- Ensuring disinfection, disinfestation and rodent control on the farm.
- Sending regular reports on c the ondition, transfer, mortality and performance of the animals to the state controlling institutions.
Position Livestock Specialist - Agriculture, Food Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
1899 - 4031 BOB
Organizer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
2729 - 6850 BOB
Livestock Specialist - Agriculture, Food Industry
2789 - 6805 BOB
Restorer/Conservator - Arts & Culture
2445 - 7298 BOB
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
8224 - 43039 BOB
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used