Description of job position
- Typical activities carried out in the position.
- Cutting hair with hairdressing scissors and hair trimmers according to the individual requirements from clients.
- Washing hair, massaging the scalp.
- Combing, brushing, hot-combing and drying hair.
- Dyeing, highlighting and toning hair.
- Providing water, blow-drying and permanent waves.
- Shaving and trimming beards and moustaches.
- Providing advice to clients regarding the hair care.
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy.
Position Hairdresser - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1851 - 4030 BOB
Waiter - Room Service
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2192 - 5207 BOB
2127 - 5343 BOB
Animal Care Worker
Agriculture, Food Industry
2020 - 5520 BOB
Chief Executive Officer
9203 - 41355 BOB
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used