Description of job position
- Repairing and replacing damaged parts of furniture, electrical equipment, wiring, and plumbing material (less demanding repairs).
- Mounting and dismantling lights, switches, electrical outlets, burned out light bulbs and fluorescent lamps, faucets, handles, locks, etc.
- Unblocking choked and clogged water pipes.
- Changing cracked and sealing leaking or otherwise damaged water pipes, washbasins, toilets, shower baths, bathtubs, urinals, etc.
- Changing fuses and switching on circuit breakers.
- Laying linoleum, wood flooring, laminate flooring, and tiles.
- Tightening loose screws and nuts.
Position Maintenance Worker - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
Arts & Culture
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used