Description of job position
- Operating fuel dispensers at petrol stations, providing assistance with refuelling motor vehicles.
- Operating an automated car wash.
- Accounting for fuel, services and supplementary products by means of a cash register and payment terminal.
- Receiving and replenishing goods on the shelves and secondary shop areas.
- Responsibility for cash in hand, counting and turning over the daily receipts.
- Adhering to strict safety and fire regulations and measures.
Position Petrol Station Attendant - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
Petrol Station Attendant
Chief Executive Officer
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used