Description of job position
- Conducting individual interviews and group therapy sessions.
- Conducting specialist psychological examinations.
- Diagnosing the causes of the problem, proposing an appropriate treatment.
- Developing standardised psychological tests.
- Managing records on the health condition of patients.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Clinical Psychologist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,100 - 1,650 BRL
Independent Expert Associate
Public Administration, Self-governance
1,745 - 3,466 BRL
Medicine & Social Care
1,252 - 4,144 BRL
Marketing, Advertising, PR
1,371 - 3,977 BRL
1,100 - 28,181 BRL
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used