Description of job position
- Providing expertise in the field of specialization.
- Providing training and transferring expert knowledge and experience to other employees and management.
- Providing an independent opinion on the situation or the topic and reason of engagement.
- Analyzing problems/situations, giving suggestions, solutions, developing a plan and participating in solutions.
- Team working with other experts or employees engaged in optimal problem-solving.
- Performing other assigned tasks that require the possession of professional knowledge.
Position Independent Expert Associate - Public Administration, Self-governance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
651 - 1,454 BRL
Medicine & Social Care
1,127 - 3,624 BRL
Independent Expert Associate
Public Administration, Self-governance
1,534 - 3,074 BRL
1,294 - 3,395 BRL
Chief Executive Officer
3,333 - 14,708 BRL
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used