Description of job position
- Taking part in competitions in order to get a film, theatre or radio part.
- Studying scripts, learning the assigned text by heart.
- Practicing plays with the other members of the theatre group.
- Dubbing films, serials, commercials, jingles, etc.
- Guiding puppets.
Position Actor - Arts & Culture in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2902 - 6501 BWP
Complaints Department Clerk
3510 - 11684 BWP
Arts & Culture
4039 - 10949 BWP
Medicine & Social Care
4542 - 10341 BWP
Chief Executive Officer
13414 - 71286 BWP
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used