Description of the job position
- Defining qualification prerequisites for specific work positions.
- Responsibility for the contents of recruitment advertisements and its communication in the mass media.
- Holding personal interviews with employment candidates.
- Preparing the contents of employment contracts.
- Securing employment-related activities connected to the start and end of employment.
- Preparation of the materials used for payroll processing.
- Securing training and educational activities within the organisation.
- Formulating, managing, and optimising the system of motivation and benefits.
- Responsibility for archiving and adherence to the protection of employee personal data.
Position HR Officer - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking on
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent in position
Administrative Worker, Official
Secondary School Teacher
Education, Science & Research
IT System Administrator
Construction & Real Estate