Description of job position
- Writing and editing a wide range of corporate articles, documents, speeches, newsletters etc.
- Participating in the development and implementation of an internal communication strategy.
- Providing advice on the adoption and use of internal communication culture.
- Updating the company website and intranet.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of communication.
Position Internal Communication Specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
2902 - 6501 BWP
IT Network Administrator - Information Technology
5567 - 17989 BWP
Internal Communication Specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR
5856 - 17590 BWP
Process Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
6102 - 17286 BWP
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
13414 - 71286 BWP
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used