Description of job position
- Collecting opinions, attitudes and preferences of consumers using targeted questionnaires, telephone surveys, etc.
- Processing acquired data and its interpretation in the form of written analyses.
- Proposing recommendations regarding products and/or services, their distribution and prices.
- Cooperating with research agencies and the management of the company.
Position Marketing Analyst - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
2932 - 6564 BWP
Account Executive - Marketing, Advertising, PR
5666 - 16940 BWP
Marketing Analyst - Marketing, Advertising, PR
5727 - 16881 BWP
Statistician - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
6116 - 16378 BWP
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
13313 - 73346 BWP
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used