Description of job position
- Diagnostics of motor vehicle problems and failures.
- Defining the best repairs.
- Completing mechanical repairs and the replacement of worn motor vehicle components and parts.
- Adjustment of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic motor vehicle components and parts.
- Use of measurement and diagnostic tools and equipment.
- Installation and service for automotive accessories and add-ons.
- Completing regular inspections, warranty, post-warranty, and general repairs of motor vehicles.
Position Car Mechanic - Car Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
323 - 696 BYR
Proofreader - Translating, interpreting
448 - 1317 BYR
Car Mechanic - Car Industry
550 - 1179 BYR
Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
535 - 1204 BYR
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
1489 - 7329 BYR
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used